Saturday, April 28, 2012

WEEK three

          Week three started, in my opinion, the best way ever, with on of the websites that I've always wanted, ''A link saver'' named Delicious, I already saved my favorites sites but there's more and more and more. My classmates are sharing useful sites too, such a great site! Thanks to this course now I know it actually exists.
            I'm enchanted by week 3 hope you are too. I want to write more here,  but there are many sites to check to save on Delicious

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stefani!
    I feel enchanted as you do and, also, really lucky to have been able to take this course. The weeks to come, I guess, will be full of pleasant surprises and more tools to explore! The only question now, for me, is how will I impemnet all of this in my class!!!! Well, I guess I will have to vary my lessons every day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, every week is getting more and more interesting

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Stefani,

    Hi! I guess like Georgia, I too feel lucky to be part of this class. Like you I am discovering new sites and new ways of doing things and writing things. I am definitely not a person who likes to write but ever since class started, I find myself writing a lot on my own reflection or even just responding to others. On top of that, I also find myself reading a lot. Geezz.. there's just a lot to do but fun! I hope to learn from all my friends here. So see you in 'class'!

    p/s Sorry had to delete my previous comment as there were some spelling mistakes.. hehehehe.. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem, it happens. I also think we are lucky, there's a lot of reading to do, the good thing, is interesting materials.

      Delete