Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome to my blog


Welcome to my blog 

        Hello everybody, this should the post where I write something that shows how I am, and what I think. So let me start by saying that I applied for a on-line course last year without hope of being chosen, 3 months later when I've already forgotten about it, I've received a call from Cristina (works for the Embassy) tellling me that I was selected!!! I was really happy with that news, couldn't stop smiling the whole day, since I got the news I started saving money to buy my own laptop  so I can go on with the course during breaks at school, plus using it in my classes which by the way is already a tool being used. I'm really into internet tools, and anxious to learn from you all. 
                                                          Stefni

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stefani,

    I didn't see your first post - I'm sorry! Wow, that's great that you treated yourself to a new laptop for the course. How fun!

    Jodi
    p.s. Can you set your language to English for the blog so that those of us who don't speak Spanish can navigate it more easily? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodi, yes I can.. I just couldn't find the settings, then I forgot. Now is done. Thanks

      Delete