Saturday, April 21, 2012

                                                          WEEK TWO



      Well it started with Jodi's weekly message which I was anxiously waiting. One of the task was to use any other search engine but GOOGLE to figure out which one would you recommend, well I could picture myself using any other engine, I'm so used to use google than I thought it was impossible but there's actually many others good ones too.
      Next, Read and post about ABCD objectives, this was new for me, I haven't read about that before. I actually read first all of the post already made on nicenet to think and post my idea, this is really helpful, you can learn by what Jodi or Celeste suggests to others.
      So far I found so many things to read, haven't read all of my classmate's posts yet but I will. Week two, while I'm writing this (20:20pm Paraguay) it's still on.
      Now that I read all of the messages sent on my gmail account, I'll continue reading what everybody posted.


Hope all of you are enjoying the course too


STEFANI

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stefani,

    Yes, there's so much to read! I like reading our classmates' and teachers' posts about their experiences and discoveries. And I'd like to read every post and to check every link but there's so little time to do that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, there are so many links to explore :) resources aren't going to be lacking now

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Stefani,
    I share your feelings as for Week2. Because they are the same as mine. Frankly speaking I also haven’t even heard about ABCD objectives, that’ s why I was not sure that I would be able to formulate my objectives correctly. In my country we are to define at least four objectives: educational, developmental, practical and cultural. But as for university teachers it is not required to state the objective of each lesson, only the objective to the whole course. So I think the ABCD model is quite good and laconic.
    With best regards, Victoria Zhukovska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I guess the idea is a real classroom enviroment, by having Jodi and Celest´s input.

    ReplyDelete